November Vestry Meeting Highlights
- Annual Meeting Part 1 will take place between the services on Sunday, December 8.
- Approved proposed budget for 2014, which will be presented for discussion at Annual Meeting.
- Approved a slate of three nominees for Vestry, which will be presented for election at Annual Meeting.
- We will take nominations from the floor for delegates to Diocesan Convention at the Annual Meeting.
- We will go to a single worship service on Sundays at 9 a.m. on January 12. Regular two-service schedule will resume on March 16.
- Annual Meeting Part 2 will be January 19 after the single service.
- GBAM will hold its annual Thanksgiving Service here at St. Margaret’s on Sunday, November 24 at 6 p.m.