COMFORT FOOD POTLUCK!
– from Nan: a mac and cheese recipe originally from Cook’s illustrated magazine, meatloaf, and a roasted-brussels-sprouts-with-autumn-fruits recipe;
– from Chris: savory bread pudding, chestnut risotto with butternut squash, and a parsnip recipe with roasted carrots and meyer lemons;
– from Cindy: twice-baked potatoes, beef vegetable soup and anapple dumpling recipe;
– from Cipperly: Apple crisp and a whole wheat bread recipe; and
– from Tom: Mom’s Chicken Soup.
Please help yourself to any of these recipes or add one of your own family favorite recipes to the folder for others to try. (Carol Whittle’s creamy lima beans would be a good contribution, for instance!)
Dinner will be at 6 and we encourage you to invite friends.