VESTRY HIGHLIGHTS from January 13, 2015 meeting
- Approved a balanced budget of $185,308 for 2015 to be presented to parish at Annual Meeting on January 25.
- Accepted the final P&L statement for 2014 from Treasurer Betty Becker-Theye
- Welcomed Mary Ann Taylor’s assessment and reflections of the parish. She said she found “a very joyful spirit” in the parish.
- Paul Mazur will be leading an adult ed class in February, which is Black History month. The class will focus on music.
- The Vestry retreat is rescheduled for February 28.