God Loves a Cheerful Giver
The rector’s office looks brighter. Elaine Bielenberg chose colors that lift the spirit. The blue represents the sky while the one yellow wall represents the sun. She did the planning and purchasing for the job. I appreciate our parishioner Corey Hall for his quality and focused painting. Thank you, Elaine and Corey!
This coming Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., we are looking for at least six people to meet in the Parish House to put together a mailing for Camp Bishopswood. This is a way St. Margaret’s may support the youth of our diocese.
We have some additional needs. Please contact the office if you have the following skills, education, or desire to serve:
- Labyrinth – speak with Jesse Paquin if you want to be involved
- Marriage booklet to share in print copy and post online
- Building repair and stewardship – speak with Don Cox
- Grounds – speak with Margie Spencer-Smith
- Pastoral Care (both the committee to expand what we offer and direct care)
- Eucharistic Visitation (requires Safe Church training on the diocesan website – speak with Susan Sullivan for details)
- Occasional office support and data entry
The point is this: the one who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the one who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. ~ 2 Corinthians 9:6-7